The Top 4 Social Channels Your Property Investment Company Needs To Be On
Social media is an effective marketing tool for property investment companies based in the UK. With so many social media channels available, it can be challenging to determine which ones are the best for your company. In this article, we’ll discuss the best organic social media channels for marketing a property investment company, targeted at companies based in the UK.
1 – LinkedIn
With over 28 million users in the UK, LinkedIn is an ideal platform for property investment companies to connect with other professionals in the industry, including potential investors, partners, and industry leaders. LinkedIn is a fantastic tool in particular for the industry due to the ability to showcase your company’s expertise, industry news and insights – all whilst engaging with potential clients. With so many property investment companies around, in many cases selling the same properties, it’s more crucial than ever to differentiate your business from competitors. Take a look at our tips below for some starters.
Our LinkedIn Tips:
- Ensure your brand is identifiable and consistent – this includes both your messaging and your visual identity.
- Identify your key audiences pain points and utilise marketing communications to show understanding of this and how your property investment company are the best to resolve these.
- Ensure employees (in particular property brokers/specialists) are ‘linked’ to the company page, engaging with company posts through liking, sharing and even adding their two cents whilst extending the posts’ reach with their own network.
2 – Instagram
An excellent platform for property investment companies to showcase their properties through images and videos. You can create visually stunning content, including virtual tours and property walkthroughs, and use hashtags to increase your reach and engagement. In addition, Instagram’s paid advertising options allow you to target specific demographics and interests, making it an effective platform for lead generation.
Our Instagram Tips:
- Utilise stories and highlights: These can really help your audience gain more of a human perspective on your company when researching which Property Investor they want to work with, and can keep your name in their minds amongst competitors, particularly with content that encourages engagement.
- Make use of Instagram’s visual-centric approach with engaging visuals, videos (reels) and even IG Lives – again, this can encourage much more engagement with your audience, especially Instagram Reels with 2.3 billion monthly interactions.
- Generate loyalty with your audience faster than other platforms through use of the aforementioned content formats, and ensure your direct messages are set up correctly so no messages are missed, and audiences continue to value and trust your brand.
3 – YouTube
YouTube is the world’s second-largest search engine after Google, with over 44 million users in the UK. Property investment companies can use YouTube to create virtual tours, property walkthroughs, and other video content that showcases their properties and services. You can use YouTube’s paid advertising options, including TrueView ads, to target specific demographics and interests.
Our YouTube Tips:
- Make YouTube Shorts your everything. Seriously, YouTube are currently trying to compete with TikTok’s shorter-form video content, so will be pushing out Shorts more than any other format. Make sure you take advantage of this and experiment with educational or entertaining videos 60 seconds or less.
- Find your thumbnail style. It’s easy to fall into the trap of click-bait, but if it doesn’t represent your brand, particularly if you have a premium presence or offer higher-end services, you may fail to attract the right audience.
4 – TikTok
Many believe TikTok is purely for younger audiences, but it actually offers a unique opportunity for property investment companies to reach a wider audience and promote their business. One of the benefits of using TikTok for your business include reaching younger investors, such as Millenials and Gen Z’s who are looking for investment opportunities or starting their own portfolio. Another advantage is that you can build brand awareness, create a community and show expertise, all in one! By consistently posting informative and engaging content, property investment companies can build brand awareness and establish themselves as thought leaders in the industry, whilst building trust and fostering long-term relationships with potential clients.
Our TikTok Tips:
- Similarly to YouTube, trending content is pushed out at a much higher rate by TikTok. Property Investment companies can use this to their advantage to set themselves apart from
- Demonstrate your expertise by sharing knowledge with your followers, creating informative videos on topics such as property investing strategies, market trends and financial planning.
- Showcase properties in style with engaging videos that give a virtual property tour and highlight the benefits of investing in a more lifestyle-focused way.
In conclusion, choosing the right social media channel for your property investment company depends on your target audience and marketing objectives. LinkedIn is an excellent platform for connecting with other professionals in the industry, while Twitter is ideal for sharing news and updates in real-time. Instagram and Facebook are effective platforms for showcasing properties and generating leads, while YouTube is ideal for creating engaging video content. By selecting the right platform and creating engaging content, property investment companies can increase their brand awareness, generate leads, and ultimately drive sales.
If you would like to drive your digital presence forward and ensure your property investment company stands out from the crowd, our team can help. Get in touch to find out how we can help you diversify your awareness channels: Contact us.